At kgb_, all of our people, from Senior Management to our agent population, play integral roles to ensure that our clients and your customers receive the highest level of satisfaction and service, via the most appropriate communication channels.
Our experienced senior management team drives our strategic direction and manages the global presence of kgb_ in all aspects of our business.
Our business delivery team including specialists in client services, business development, operations, IT and finance are responsible for designing your solution, implementing it and maintaining its effectiveness and relevance.
Our agents act as an extension of your organization, delivering seamless brand representation at all times. They’re highly trained in technical support, customer service, and sales, are educated to understand our clients’ businesses, and are carefully coached to understand their brand values and service ethos.
- Robert Pines
- Chairman and Founder
- Robert Pines is Chairman of kgb, which he co-founded in 1992. Robert has directed the growth of kgb from five employees at its launch to more than 7,000 employees today, worldwide. He is based in New York City.
- Before founding kgb, Robert worked at Lehman Brothers in the investment banking department and at the management consulting firm Corporate Decisions, Inc., which is now part of Mercer Consulting.
- Robert holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics, cum laude, from Harvard College and an MBA with honors from The Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania.
- David Cautin
- Chief Executive Officer, kgb
- David Cautin is the Chief Executive Officer for kgb, where he is responsible for setting the strategy and overseeing the operations of all kgb businesses worldwide, except for kgb deals. Based in New York, he joined the company in 2011.
- With 15 years of experience in developing, acquiring and growing consumer online businesses, David is the former Senior Vice President & Chief Digital Officer of NYSE Euronext, where he conceived and implemented the global digital strategy. Prior, David was Chief Marketing Officer at TrueSlant.com, a venture-backed online news network. Previously, he was Senior Vice President & General Manager for Revolution Money, a payment network subsequently sold to American Express. Additionally, David has held executive positions at America Online, most recently as Vice President of Strategy & Business Development.
- David holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics degree, magna cum laude, from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Steve Daniels
- VP Finance
- Steve joined kgb_ in 2011 as Vice President of Finance bringing with him over 14 years of experience, a strong financial management and commercial pricing background, and a focus on business expansion and growth.
- He is a ‘Big 4’ firm trained finance professional, with experience in both industry and practice. Steve’s extensive international experience spans work within the United States, UK, India, Spain and the Philippines and includes recent involvement with an offshore start up in India and the Philippines.
- Steve holds his Bachelors and Masters degrees in Mechanical Engineering in addition to professional UK Chartered Accountancy Qualification (ICAEW).
- Scott DeNardo
- VP US General Counsel
- As a practicing attorney for over 19 years, Scott has been part of the kgb_ family since 2001. His vast experience has included work for both the public and private sectors including but not limited to: General Counsel for The Mack Printing Group and Cadmus Mack; Northampton County Solicitor, District Attorney’s Office; and Assistance Solicitor for Easton Area School District. Scott was a co-founder and board member of Team Capital Bank and has participated on a variety of community area boards including Valley Youth House, Children’s Home of Easton, Northampton Country Club and Communities in Schools.
- Scott is currently a member of Chief Legal Officer and General Council.
- Brett Saks
- Vice President, Human Resources
- Brett joined kgb as Vice President, Human Resources in 2008, with responsibility for supporting our employees in the US, Philippines, UK, and Ireland. Prior to kgb, Brett worked for the Olympus Corporation, where he was their Executive Director, HR Strategy & Development, responsible for designing HR’s strategic plan, leading compensation and benefits, and supporting their Life Science and Consumer Electronics business units. Brett also held roles at Advanta Bank Corp. as an HR Director, and Andersen Consulting (currently Accenture) as an HR Generalist. Brett holds an MBA from Lehigh University and a Bachelor's degree in Labor and Industrial Relations from Pennsylvania State University. He is also certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
- Rick Johnson
- Vice President of Client Services
- Rick has over 20 years of experience in outsourced contact center services. He has served in various senior level management capacities across functional areas of Operations, Client Services and Business Development for mid-size to large scale BPO organizations. He leads the organizational efforts for strategic enhancement and expansion of client relationships. Operationally he started as a phone representative in the fall of 1988 and remains grounded to the appreciation and importance of the front line associates with the continuous development of the staff. Rick earned his BBA in Management from the University of Texas in Arlington.
- Glenn Haddock
- Chief Technology Officer
- Glenn has maintained responsibility for kgb_’s Global Systems and Development functions for the past 4 years. Before joining kgb_, Glenn served as VP, Information Technology at Excell Services and OSC with an additional 8 years in Call Center Operations and Management.
- Frank Venezia
- VP Business Development
- Frank has over 15 years of contact center and BPO industry experience with a high concentration in the communications, healthcare and financial services sectors.
- He has held various roles throughout his BPO career including management responsibilities in Client Services, Sales and Business Development including corporate relationship development, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Frank has both is B.S. and his M.B.A. from Villanova University.